When it’s time for the Nuclear Option…
Sonic power reigns supreme in Seismic Shock™. By fusing epic sounds with the next-level Seismic FX, a vast amount of new terrain is covered – from throbbing rhythms to highly playable sounds. Designed for producers in search of maximum impact, you’ll unearth an arsenal of killer tools in Seismic Shock for all kinds of modern production.
- Created by veteran producer/sound designer Seth Norman
- Exclusive new “Seismic Pump” extreme side-chaining effect!
- Exclusive new “Seismic Verb” epic animated reverb effect!
- Nearly 2,000 powerful sounds in eleven categories
- Super versatile range – from highly playable to brutal noises
- Lethal Nitrogen Oscillator sounds captured at NASA Labs!
- Unique Custom Controls for radically creative manipulation
- Features brand new, aggressive Seismic Wavetables
- Trigger Scenes for on-the-fly performance transformations
- Dramatic Wheel tricks for impressive modulations
- Requires Omnisphere 2.8 or higher
About the Artisan
Seth is a Sound Designer at Spectrasonics, and the Director of Sonic Extensions. Hailing from the rainy Pacific Northwest, his obsession with music took him from drumming, to DJing, to studying music synthesis at Berklee. Before joining the Spectrasonics Sound DEV team, Seth released sample and patch libraries in addition to scoring and doing sound design for film and games. He has also toured internationally and released on some of the biggest labels in bass music with the production group Triage. He is based in Burbank, California with his beautiful wife and their French bulldogs.